- 2008 U.S. Olympic Medalist
- 2004 U.S. Olympic Team Member (alternate)
- 2001,2003 World Silver Medalist
- Creator of Two New Gymnastics Skills
- USA National Champion
- NCAA National Champion
- 2 time Junior National Champion
- 10 Years on the Senior National Team
- Cirque du Soleil Artist
Group Clinics and Personal Instruction
“I believe that champions are not only the ones who come in first, but also those who achieve their goals, regardless of their level.”
Over the last 25 years, I have been fortunate to work under the world’s finest coaches and national team staff. The KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE I have gained enables me to offer a wide variety of topics that are of benefit to athletes and coaches. My intention is not to replace existing instruction, but to augment the instruction each athlete already receives. I am fully prepared to customize each session to meet the specific needs of each athlete.
Experience has proven that personal instruction and targeted, small group clinics are essential in developing skill level and CONFIDENCE, and has often been the deciding factor in the careers of successful athletes.
One element, often overlooked in developing athletes, is the mental component of the sport. As gymnasts we endure not only the most physically demanding skills, but overtly challenging mental pressures.
I made the Olympic Team using the POWER OF MY BRAIN. My clinics focus equally on skill instruction and mental game mastery. I want to share my unique approach to the fundamentals of skill development along with my story so your athletes have the necessary tools to succeed.
Raj is one of the best gymnastics instructors I’ve even had the pleasure of working with!
Raj is a very inspirational speaker!
1, 2, or 3-Day Power Clinics or Meet Appearances include: Expert coaching of all levels, boys and girls (clinics only)
- Gymnastics fundamentals
- New skill and high-level skill development
- Technique refinement
Video Review (clinics only)
- Educating gymnasts through video playback
- Raj’s journey to the Olympic Podium
- Goal setting and affirmations
- Mental-game tuning and refinement
- NCAA Programs and career opportunities as a gymnast
- Q & A, Mental workbook, Merchandise
- Autographs, Picture Opportunities, and Awards Presentation